How Chemical Peels Encino can help you?
Salicylic Acid is one of the best products designed to improve the appearance of aging skin and to treat acne. Dermatologists now agree that Salicylic Acid is a superior exfoliant that can dramatically improve acne, appearance of aging, sun-damaged skin without the irritation associated with Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy peel. It is self-neutralizing and has limited penetration. Salicylic peel promotes the exfoliation of the outer surface of the skin. It will minimize enlarged pores and exfoliate oily areas of the face. It will also improve the appearance of brown spots associated with melasma and superficial age sots.
Do you want to undergo chemical peels treatment procedure? Chemical peels are cosmetic techniques that doctors use to improve your skin’s texture and smoothness. It’s mostly used in facial skin treatment to remove fine lines and wrinkles.
The primary intention of using chemical peels is the removal of the wrinkled outer layer of the skin. This technique ensures that your skin has fewer wrinkles and is smoother. That’s because it enables the regeneration of your skin tissue cells. In this guide, we discuss 7 benefits of this treatment.
- Chemical peels procedures allow doctors to remove any dull patches from your skin. That’s because they make your skin have a dark complexion.
- Chemical peels work by penetrating the inner layers of your skin. That enables the removal of darker skin, ensuring you achieve an even skin tone. These dark patches are as result of exposure to direct sun.
Removal of Acne
- Chemical peels treatment enables doctors to get rid of any acne spots from your skin. You should ensure that they use light chemical peels, for example, Glycolic acid and AHAS in the case of sensitive skin.
- That ensures you reduce chances of getting side effects after treatment.
- They enable you to have quick skin repair results. That’s because you only need 2-3 treatments. You also require little recovery time.
- It’s also a simple procedure that takes 15-20 minutes. That means you can undergo it during your lunch or coffee breaks.
- Chemical peels increase Collagen growth. That’s because of the use of Glycolic peels. Collagen is essential as a building block to your skin tissues.
- These procedures enable you to remove dead cells from your skin. It also makes the skin freshen up.
Removal of Age Spots
- Chemical peels enable you to get rid of age spots. That’s because makeup cannot hide these spots.
- They help in reducing skin pigmentation for a better appearance.
- Chemical peels are less costly as compared to other medical procedures, for example, Botox. That means you can plan your budget to cater for other pressing needs.
Why You Should Contact Petra MediSpa
- We are experts in chemical peels procedures. That’s because our trained staff have experience in the removal of old facial skin outer layers using safe acid solutions. That enables them to remove dead and old skin cells for better looks.
- They will advise you accordingly on the number of sessions you may need. They will also give you medical quotes and check for any allergic reactions to these treatments.
- Our Medi Spa staff also have licenses in carrying out these cosmetic procedures. They also ensure that you enjoy your visits to our Spa. That’s during your treatment sessions.
Undergoing chemical peels treatment at Petra MediSpa should be easy using the above guide. The key points to remember are checking your budget and schedule needs. Our customer care numbers are available 24 hours in case you need to contact us.
If you are interested in learning more about Chemical Peels offered at
Petra Medi-Spa, contact us today at (818) 646-2555 or email us at [email protected].