Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet Rich Plasma
Platelet Rich Plasma Encino specialist
Do you want to undergo Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment PRP? Your blood contains platelet plasma. This component helps your skin to treat and heal burns and skin injuries. During PRP treatment, small amounts of blood are taken from your arm. This blood is then put in a centrifuge which spins the blood at high speed to separate platelet plasma from the blood cells.
The separated platelet plasma then gets injected into an area, for example, your face. That signals this area to form new blood cells. It also helps to produce Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen. The result is that your skin improves in color, volume, tone and texture.
Doctors can use this process in any part of your body including the face. In this guide, we look at 5 benefits of undergoing PRP treatment.
- PRP is a natural process. That’s because it’s your organic material that doctors extract and transfer to improve your skin’s condition.
- It’s best if you want to avoid the injection of artificial substances into your body.
No Side Effects
- PRP treatment has no side effects, for example, allergic reactions. That’s because it’s a procedure that uses your biological material.
- The only effects you will experience are swelling, tenderness and bruising near the injection areas, which disappear in a few days.
- PRP treatment is a short procedure that takes about 30 minutes. That means you don’t require any surgery.
- It enables you to continue with your daily routine.
Short Recovery Time
- This procedure can be carried out during your lunch or coffee breaks.
- Depending on how you feel around your injection areas, you should be able to step back to the office or your home within an hour.
Removes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Another benefit of this treatment is that body, facial wrinkles and fine lines get removed within a short time.
- That enables you to achieve a youthful appearance using your natural growth and healing factors.
Why You Should Consult Our Petra MediSpa
- Our expert Medi Spa staff will check your skin’s aging extent. That enables them to perform a skin analysis and find skin sites that need PRP injections.
- Before injection, they will clean your skin to prepare it an anesthetic cream application.
- They will also apply nerve blocks to sensitive areas. That enables you to have a comfortable PRP treatment. They then extract small amounts of blood and put them in the centrifugal process. That will allow them to separate the PRP.
- PRP will then get injected using syringes in the areas that require treatment. They will also rub it onto your skin to increase your skin’s rejuvenation process. That’s through using a derma roller.
Improving your skin using Platelet Rich Plasma treatment should be easy using the above guide. Contact our professional Petra MediSpa staff today to schedule an appointment. The key points to remember are that it’s a natural procedure and takes a short time. It also leaves your skin feeling younger and rejuvenated.
PRP for Face Lift
At Petra Medi-Spa we offer Platelet Rich Plasma therapy, a quick non-surgical procedure to smooth out facial wrinkles, provide facial volume correction, improve texture of the skin and rejuvenate the complexion. The utilization of Platelets and growth factor found in the blood, trigger new collagen production. The result is tauter, smoother and more youthful skin. When PRP is combined with dermal fillers shape, color, texture and volume are restored with the outcome lasting about two years!
PRP for Sports Injury
PRP (aka Regenerative Injection Therapy) is a promising new procedure for the treatment of tendon, ligament and joint injuries. Injured tendons, ligaments and joints cause pain and keep us from doing the activities we love to do. Until recently, the only viable options for treating longstanding injuries were prolonged rest, strengthening, and surgery. Now, with the use of your own blood sample and a specialized centrifuge, we are able to reinvigorate your body’s own healing capabilities, resolve your injury and pain and help you become active and happy again.
PRP for Hair Restoration
PRP is a revolutionary treatment used to regenerate hair growth. Plasma Rich Protein is our
own blood plasma concentrated with platelets.
These concentrated platelets contain proteins and growth factors which help stimulate hair
follicle growth, increase circulation to hair follicles and decrease inflammation.
If you are interested in learning more about Rich Plasma offered at
Petra Medi-Spa, contact us today at (818) 646-2555
Ready to set your appointment and start your treatment now.